Twice in the span of only 24 hours, the current president of the United States has implied that in the event of retaliation against the killing in Baghdad of General Qassem Soleimani, the cultural sites of Iran would be fair game as military targets. Please read ARCA’s CEO’s response in an Op/Ed piece to this disturbing news on ARCA’s blog here.
- An interview with Roberta Mazza 2023-02-20
- An Interview with ARCA’s Social Director Monica di Stefano 2023-02-15
- An Interview with ARCA Founder, Noah Charney 2023-01-13
- Virtual restitutions in the age of Coronavirus and Australian bush fires 2020-06-05
- Revisiting the UK’s Dealing in Cultural Objects (Offences) Act of 2003 2020-06-05
Amelia AmeliaConference ARCA art and antiquities crime Auction House Buddha Court Dead See Scrolls Demo Dirk Obbink Divi Easy EES EUROPOL Fano GettyBronze Gutenberg illicit trafficking India INTERPOL Iraq Italy L'AtletaDiFano LearnDash Looted Looting Maastricht museum Museum of the Bible Museum theft museumtheft Papyri plunder Restitution seizure Sidebar TEFAF theft the netherlands Turkey Van Gogh VictoriousYouth WCO