The Institute of Art and Law will host a seminar this winter to examine the subject of Jewellery and Law.
Date/Time: January 15, 2019 from 9:30 am
Venue: Clyde & Co, St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AR, United Kingdom
Fee: £144 (incl. VAT) – 50% off for IAL members (and UKRG members)
Held with the generous support of Clyde & Co LLP, speakers will include:
– Tony Baumgartner, Partner, Clyde & Co
– Anthony Misquitta, General Counsel, Victoria & Albert Museum
– Jack Ogden, Chief Executive, Gemological Association of Great Britain
– Lucas Fear-Segal, Barrister, 2 Temple Gardens
– Paul Stevenson, Senior Advisory Lawyer, Church of England
Places in the seminar may be reserved here.